SSBM: The Knee SSBM: The Knee

Great, And...

To the guy behind me...um, if you've even sat down to LOOK at SSBM, you'd know that Ganondorf Sucks, because he's just too slow.

--on topic--
Personally, I've never seen anyone that good with captain falcon, even if the thing was somewhat "Staged." For any true fan, we know that Fox is ultimately the winner, and I need to make a combo video on the spiking with Fox, mainly because he TOTALLY pwns all characters, he's fast, does decent damage, and can spike people out of mid air like they weren't even there. Anyway, great movie Afro!

Duck Luck Episode #4 Duck Luck Episode #4

Excellent Snubby!

Loved it snubby, you've got a long carrer ahead of you! Good luck for front page, and maybe your forums will get some publicity! I love duck luck, so this just added to my collection of funnyness! Good luck, and well done!

Snubby responds:

thanks!

Tutorial: Draging Objects Tutorial: Draging Objects

Very easy to use

When I'm looking over tutorials, I focus on two things. Interactivity, and Quality. Your Quality was great, and I put Interactivity as the video. Australian accents definitely sound very professional, and somewhat commanding, and it sounds like you knew your stuff very well. But, do talk louder, add some text so we can see what you are saying, and add a little interactivity for the handy type. Overall, great presentation, and it will definitely help beginners! Execellent work!

ChrisTheFeral responds:

Yeah, it seems everybody thinks my voce is o quite, when I was talking loudly and the recording volume was on recommended, the problem may have been when I used audio enhancements.

Thanks for the review :)

The Fight for Glorton The Fight for Glorton

Excellent Game

To the last guy, who cares about a few glitches here and there, they're in every game almost. This game was FAR superior to any fighting game based on SSBM that I've ever seen, the art was stupendous, I was blown away at the level design specifically, it was wonderful. Great music, the animations were fluid, and the computers weren't complete retards, which was fun.

Great job guys, wonderful =D!

Duck Luck Character Quiz Duck Luck Character Quiz

Excellent, I 5'd it

Great game! I loved the series, and I was stevie :P. Great Game Snubby!

MOS Minigames [old] MOS Minigames [old]

Nice!

I really enjoyed that game. My reaction test was awesome :).

Reaction Test:

0.1 Seconds!!!
I PWN YOU All!

~RPGBandit

knugen responds:

Glad you liked it :)
However, you do know that 0.1 = 0.10, right? ;)

Thanks for the review!

[TCM] True Beginning v2 [TCM] True Beginning v2

Excellent

I love it Candyman! Excellent work, I gave it a nine, because nothing's perfect, I've never given a ten.

MtMTheCandyMan responds:

Thank you RPGBandit. I don't really think it is worth a 9, but you know the saying, "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth."